Monday, October 22, 2012

Guys and more guys

Ok, gonna introduce more characters, but first I would like to say how wonderful Viktor is! Thursday I was saying how I needed a new sketchbook, and guess what he gave me today? A FREAKING NICE BRAND FREAKING NEW SKETCHBOOK!!!! How awesome is he!? :D (he got hugs)


Okay, Crisis Core time. And, I would like to add that you do NOT have to have ANY Final Fantasy VII knowledge AT ALL to be able to follow my story. I explain everything you need to know! So don't be scared. Read.
I gonna introduce two characters this time, just cuz I'm excited.

First up is Angeal Hewley, Zack's best friend and mentor. He is a SOLDIER 1st Class alongside Sephiroth and Genesis, and is very good friends with both of them as well. Angeal has black hair and sky blue eyes (the blue eyes being a SOLDIER trademark). He is a nice guy, tolerating Zack as much as possible, but he can get angry just like everyone else. Honor is the most important thing in the world to him and he-- Y'know... Today at lunch Ness was saying how Zack kinda looked like Zuko, but now I'm thinking Angeal is a bit more like Zuko... But Angeal is even more crazy about honor, believe it or not. Angeal wields a large sword, known as the Buster Sword, and this sword is very symbolic in the story, but I'm not giving away spoilers~~~ Angeal's picture is at the bottom of this post.

Now, here's Genesis Rhapsodos, SOLDIER 1st Class. Genesis is hard to explain. I guess he would be the scholar of the group, if I were to give out titles. He always has his favorite book of poetry with him ('LOVELESS') and recites lines from it often. He has even made notice if the similarities of the characters in the poem and the people around him.
Genesis has sky blue eyes, reddish-brown hair, wields a red sword and wears a red leather jacket (Ah, ever the attention seeker :P). He goes through several physical changes throughout the game, but, you guessed it, SPOILERS~~~~ roflcopter. He is skilled with Materia and good with a sword, as would be expected of a 1st. So, yeah. Pictures at the bottom.
... I really want to post LOVELESS on here.... It's amazing... And, yes. Throughout the story, he quotes it enough to give you ALL FIVE ACTS. poem-aholic much?

Bonus: Genesis is actually based off of a famous Japanese singer. His name is Gackt, and his outfit in one of his music videos is actually what they based Genesis's outfit off of. Gackt actually voices Genesis in the Japanese version of the game. BUT DON'T START THINKING THAT GENESIS IS A POP STAR!!!

Bonus 2: I'll explain Materia. Vaguely. Materia is just a little orb of energy made of compressed energy from the planet which allows the holder if it to use magic. Simple


Welp.
Peace, love, and LOVELESS
-Dem
(I have no clue why I started doing the "peace love" thing, but I kinda like it.)

Pics of guy with black hair: Angeal Hewley
All other pics: GENESHIS :P one has Gackt in it :3 (his voice...hnnnngggggg)

No comments:

Post a Comment