Wednesday, October 17, 2012

MEG'S ONE-SHOT-NESSIE AND JASPER

FORBIDDEN FRUITS TASTE THE SWEETEST


RATED T FOR SOME SEXUAL SITUATIONS, BUT NO LEMONS. AT ALL.


NESSIE'S POV

I tore through the forest, my bare feet skimming across the soft dirt and lush moss of the forest floor. My bronze curls flew behind me, and I laughed out of ecstasy, throwing my head back. The sun shone through the canopy of leaves, and I smiled. No school.
"Nessie!"
I turned. My mother was smiling down at me and I groaned.
"Mom-"
"School."
I pouted. "It's sunny outside. You all our going hunting!"
"We sparkle in the sunlight."
"And I glow!" I stomped my foot. "I'm going to have an eternity of schooling and learning. Missing one day won't kill me. I'm 14 now-"
"I don't care," my mother said, tossing her long brown hair behind her shoulder. I grimaced at her.
"I hate you," I mumbled.
"Of course you do," she laughed. I groaned.
"Bella, maybe she should come."
I turned to Jasper, fighting for my defense.
"She is a big girl now," he said, a hint of teasing in his voice.
"Not you too!" I screamed. I took off at a sprint.
"Nessie!" My mother was in front of me, restricting my arms. I tried to wiggle away, but my mother was much too strong.
"I want to come!" I screeched.
"We aren't even going hunting today, Renesmee. We're going up to see the Denali. We won't be back till sunset. Uh, Alice? Would you mind staying here and watching her?"
Alice pouted, pale pixie face looking adorable still. "I promised Tanya I'd take her shoe shopping."
"I'll watch her," Jasper said. He smiled at me, but it looked pained. I had reached my full growth (which wasn't that grown up) and my father and mother had wanted to wait to change me.
"Oh, Jazz, you're such a sweetie!" Alice said. He, too, smiled weakly at her.
"Here's the key to the Volvo," Edward said, throwing them to him.
"Great."
"Alright, let's jet!" Emmett said, then started off at a sprint. Dad leaned down to kiss me, and followed the rest of the Olympic coven into the woods toward Alaska.
Jasper looked down at me, and I immediately felt dirty and messy. My hair was twisted and tangled, and my arms and feet were covered in dirt. The sun broke through again, and I was glowing, while he began to sparkle. I stared at the diamonds on his skin, and instinctively reached out to touch one, as if worried they would fly away.
As soon as I did it, I felt awkward. While still holding his hand, I sheepishly looked up through my lashes at him. His gold eyes stared at me, his eye brows raised, as if amused, and his pink lips were twisted into an amused smirk, and my heart fluttered. His lips fell slack at this, and then pursed them. I immediately hated him for being able to read my venerable emotions, and my parents for making me let everyone in with my powers.
"I need to go take a shower," I said, slipping my hand away. "And get ready for school."
He laughed darkly. "Oh, no, we're not going to school."
I looked up, eyes wide. "We're not."
"Heck no! Did you think I volunteered to keep you so that I could sit home and fold socks, then pick you up at four o'clock? Do I look like a soccer mom to you?" His southern twang poured out into his speech, and I smiled at that.
"No," I giggled.
"What do you want to do? Hunting?"
I smiled, and nodded.
"Well then, honey," he said, taking my hand,"lets go!"


The sunset shot orange and pink over the woods, lighting my path to Jasper. I found him sitting on a cliff, sniffing out an animal. His eyes were on the sunset, but he stared without seeing. I bounced from tree to tree. When I popped gracefully into an oak just behind him, he turned and lunged at me. We both fell from the tree, him on top of me. I wanted to laugh it off, and push him away playfully, but I caught the horrifyingly thirsty look in his golden eyes. And then I remembered, the blood coursing through my veins. He could honestly kill me right now, if he wanted too.
"Jasper," I whispered, my voice catching with fear. "Please...don't..." He hand my hands pinned beside me, and his legs were covering mine. I closed my eyes tight. I could die right now. He could do this.
I felt a cold hand pull a piece of hair off my forehead, and I shivered and relaxed.
"Renesmee..." he mumbled.
I realized he was in control again, and I smiled, wrapping my arms enthusiastically around his neck. I didn't think not to, didn't think how much my blood bothered him. Regardless, he pulled me tighter, and I felt embarrassed that he remained on top of me.
"Renesmee...I...." he whispered. I felt his lips brush my neck, and he groaned and wiggled off of me. He put his head into his hands as he ran to the edge of the cliff, sitting precariously on the edge.
"I'm sorry, Renesmee...that was...that was inappropriate."
I could hear the gruffness and embarrassment in his voice. I wanted to ease it, but how many other times would I get this chance? What happened back there...it had been the subject of many of my day dreams.
I pulled myself next to him, sitting closer than needed.
"What was?" I asked, batting my lashes innocently. One of my many powers was making those around me love me. I wondered now if I could manipulate this power even further.
Jasper turned to stare at me harshly, but then looked into my eyes and his expression softened to something sadder, and he turned away again.
I looked down at his shirt, ripped and lightly shredded from hunting. I saw the scars on his chest, which so repulsed my mother.
"Your shirt is ripped," I mumbled. He looked down and frowned.
"Alice'll kill me if I come home in this," he said. He slowly unbuttoned it, and dropped it off the side of the cliff.
As he watched it's descent, I stared at his toned stomach. I wondered what he looked like as a human. Golden hair with his tan skin, southern accent much more prominent than it is now. Strong and beautiful. Jasper...
"It's beautiful..." he mumbled. I looked up and saw his eyes following the sunset.
"Yes," I agreed quietly, watching his diamond skin.
I swallowed, and leaned down to pick up an insignificant rock, just so I could regain balance using Jasper's inner thigh- quite close to his crotch. I watched his body stiffen as I did so, and smiled slightly.
"Jasper?" I whispered.
"Hmm?" he turned to face me, and those lips were there...pursed and pink and beautiful and...
I gave up trying to remember what my question was. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his.
They molded perfectly together. I gripped his sides, and he stared shocked for a moment, but I swear he gave into it. Hands on my shoulders, he took control, lips roaming over mine and running his tongue along my lower lip, asking for entrance, to which I obliged. His tongue pushed against mine in my mouth, twirling along and around it. I made a moan in the back of my throat and he pushed me away.
"Stop!" he screamed. "Why..." but he didn't finish. I stared hopelessly at him. I didn't know what to say because a thousand things were flying through my mind. He sprinted away, and I watched him go. There would be a time and place to talk about it, but now, he needed space.
*
JASPER'S POV

Renesmee...God...Of course I wanted her! Why wouldn't I? She just has that ability...I had the power to make her hate me but I didn't have the heart to do it, well, because, I wanted her. That body...that mouth...
God, from that moment I realized it was her under me, smiling through her dark eye lashes with her dark brown eyes...God, I melted. She just...I wanted every inch of her, touching and appraising me the way she did back there. She was naive in her flirting, but I wanted her like that.

I wanted Renesmee Carlie Cullen.

I sounded like a teenage girl scrawling that across a notebook, like half the boys did in class, vieing her for attention, not that she noticed. She always seemed so serious but carefree. I never dreamed....
Renesmee...

I was sitting at my desk. The rest of the family wouldn't be back for eight hours. Eight hours I had in this house with this beautiful girl. I might as well just tie myself to a tree.

Poor tree. It wouldn't be standing within the hour.

A rap at the door sounded, but I didn't turn.
"Jasper?" she whispered. I didn't reply, but after a few moments of realizing she wasn't going to speak, I turned.
She had a thin bed sheet wrapped around her torso, and she looked so innocent, staring back at me.
"I still need to take that shower," she said, coming up to me. I turned back around.
"Then go take it," I said gruffly. I felt her warm arms curl around my neck and I shivered.
"I'm not going to apologize," she whispered in my ear. "because what happened is exactly what I wanted. Just hoped it was what you wanted too. I knew you'd push me away. But that doesnt' mean you don't want me."
I heard the sheet crinkle to the floor.
"Get out, Renesmee," I said without turning. She sighed before turning to leave, and I heard the door click shut. I slumped onto my desk, my head in my hands.
"Renesmee..."

No comments:

Post a Comment