Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'll Show You What Shoes To Wear, How To Fix Your Hair!

EVERYTHING THAT REALLY COUNTS TO BE POPULAR!!

LOL. Just had lunch (huh, its 3 oclock...) and I probably won't get to the shower til 4, and then start getting ready.

I'm taking my camera and EVERYONE is getting in pictures. No exceptions. (Well, girls only. Cuz if so, my mom's gonna be all,"AND WHICH BOY IS BREAD?!!") So, yeah. Christine also wants pictures. I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick, so awesome. (sarcasm). Idk...Tomorrow, gonna watch a criminal minds marathon and figure out how I'm gonna stage these next few chapters of CRIMINAL CRANIUM. And maybe write a few more HUNGER MANIA eps. Where as Christine and I were free-balling it (if ya know what I mean...) with OG, HM has been EXTREMELY planned out. Well, not extremely...'cause getting your dreams, strange, but it seems-GAHHHH NO WICKED LYRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, gonna leave, and start doing crap.

Squee.

I can't wait for this do be dead and gone already...3 more years of my life...*twitch*


-MEGARA JULES GIRY


IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S WHAT HE'S SAYING!! IT TOOK ME TWO MINUTES TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HE WAS ACTUALLY SAYING!!
 
 
 
And your parents are right random wizard child.
 
 
 
 
Just for laughs.
 
 
-MEG








 

No comments:

Post a Comment