Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm So Sexy, Mrs. Adams Admits It

I don't have time for dancin'
That's just gonna have to wait a while
Ain't got time for messin' around
and it's not my style

This whole town can slow you down
People takin' the easy way
but I know exactly where I am going
gettin closer 'n closer every day

And I am almost there
I'm almost there
People down here think i'm crazy
But I don't care

Trials and tribulations
I've had my share
There ain't nothin' gonna stop me now
cause I'ma almost there

Listening to this song now, so I had to do it. Plus, in choir we were talking about how satanic this movie was so...I still like it. NOT BECAUSE IT'S SATANIC!! I LOVE JESUS!!!

*SIGH*

Anyway, apparently, Bread asked Crys if I was allowed to date, and THANK GOODNESS she told him no (I owe you baby girl). I told him before I knew this though, well all our guy friends, that they were complete non-sexual entities in my life. Like my brother. Or a lamp.

Anyway, in women's choir, Mrs. Adams was teasing me 'cause I'm kinda quiet in there, so she said that this song needs to be sexy.
"Right, Meg? You can be sexy. You can so rock this. You're gonna have to  shimmy a little bit for this. You can work it, girl."
Me-*derp smile*

Lol. And the dancer guy with the uterus necklace and Chocolate notes (that played Bernardo in WSS) was there. *SIGH* No, it wasn't him...it was the other one with the bigger head that looks like him...I mean the kid with the uterus necklace, it wasn't him, cause that was the kid that played Chino...Nevermind. Idk.
this is before it gets satanic, so I'm good. Love this song...


-MEGARA, BABY DOLL

BTW, I think I may do a CRIMINAL MINDS One-shot and post it hear, and on fanfition involving Reid and Meg Giry. I know it's crossover and obviously au, but I wanna do it. I'm keepin it clean, so no worries.

Gonna go listen to some Alexandre Desplat now...

From Wrock to Disney to Classical. Only an albino...

BTW, Both Young Spencer Reid and Zero Kiryu are my sons. I wanted Ichiru, but I figured he'd kinda sell my soul, which is a bummer.

Okay! Gonna one-shot now!!

-MEGARA (AGAIN)

No comments:

Post a Comment