Wednesday, June 20, 2012

THE 20TH CENTURY FOX MAMBO!/THE LINK TO EVERY BLOG I'VE EVER DONE NOT COUNTING THE ONE YOU ARE READING CURRENTLY

I'll do whatever my teachers suggest.
I can do it
clothed or undressed

THE 20TH CENTURY FOX MAMBO!


LOL

Okay, I just stared...a lot of new blogs.

WHAT SUZANNE COLLINS DIDN'T SAY
WHAT DARREN SHAN DIDN'T SAY

and the older ones

WHAT STEPHANIE MEYER DIDN'T SAY
HUNGER MANIA:A HUNGER GAMES STORY
CRIMINAL CRANIUM
OG SOAP OPERA
all of those except the last one are still going on

WHAT J.K. ROWLING DIDN'T SAY
this is what I will start after I finish my twilight one, then onto the hunger games, then cirque du freak. Okay? Awesome. I may do a FMA too. It will probably be after the end of the brotherhood series. With a lot of yaoi and some yuri. I'm sorry I'm stupid. lol.


-MEG






No comments:

Post a Comment