Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MY POWERS, THOUGH, WILL NEVER BE DEMINISHED!

SO DON'T BRING ME TO MY BOILING POINT
YOUR JUST A SITE, I OWN JOINT
I'M IN CONTROL, YOU'RE JUST A PLACE
ALLOW ME TO CUT TO THE CHASE
I'LL MAKE ANOTHER YOUTUBE CHANNEL
MY READERS FOLLOWING ALL THE WHILE
AND THEN SAY YES CUZ YES YOUTUBE


I'M FINISHED!!!


*Sigh* Youtube just gave us a strike on our first outtakes video. We could possibly go to court and get kicked off of youtube. Dude...I was forced to watch a video with cartoon animals telling me what I did was wrong...

THERE WERE CLICHES EVERYWHERE!!! Ehhhhhhhh....

I had to take a test, and I've learned the Internet scares me. Again. So, I guess this means one thing.


We have to start making our own videos


Who knows, readers? You might see our faces sooner than you think...

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment