Thursday, June 7, 2012

EVIL PLANS FOR HUNGER MANIA AND YOUTUBE

Meg just had an evil plan be hatched in her psychotic subconscious. For hunger mania, it involves Finnick, The killer of squirrels, and several pairs of panties.

For youtube, I think I'll pick some of my favorite poems, read them (with a little background compositions (you knnnnooooooooooowww Alexander Desplat is gonna end up in there (did you hear his pieces he used in Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close??? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!))) And put them on there. Poe, Shakespeare's sonnets, Lewis Carrol and soooo many friggin more. (ha)

Just got back from my bro's ballgame. My nose was again defiled by idiots who decided it is okay to pollute my lungs with smoke so that I may die of lung cancer. Thank you. It was mercy rule 15 to zip. Like every other game. Why are we always the bad news bears?
(Me and Crys played together one year, and we lost every game but our last one (and they let us win)) *Sigh*

Well, Meggie has some things to write and select and edit and listen to and more writing then reading and play some tennis in the morning, while letting my bro watch fma with me and finishing the book series I'm reading! *setting the goal to high??*

YOUR GIRY IS BUSY
-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment