Friday, June 29, 2012

TEAM DEATHMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its safe to say that Code Geass is FREAKING. EPIC. Its just awesome, as i have stated a few times. And Lelouch....mmmmmmmm.... Lol. Suzaku is cute too, and a determined little bugger. I think its adorable how much he loves Euphiemia, but it is a bit extremem sometimes (not gonna spoil anything). I recently finally got up to R2 like a boss, but they dont have episode 4 on youtube!!!!! So im just like rockimg back and forth hyperventalating like, "Must see...what...happens... And who...is Rolo...and wtf does he have to do...with Lelouch..." So im just going insane. I also got Crys to watch Code Geass :) I wached some with her yesterday and it was pretty fun. And we watched the abridged series known as Code MENT!!!!! If you havent seen it, you must watch it! Even if you havent seen Code Geass!!! Its like the most hilarious thing ever!!! "TEAM DEATHMATCH!!!" and... "Who's stupider? The guy trying to kill himself or the guy trying to kill the person trying to kill himself?" and... "I'm tripping balls!!!". Again. One of the best abridged series ever. On a totally different note, IM FINALLY DONE WITH SUMMER SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! And i now have some memories that I didnt need -_-' For example, the sex lesson. We uad a guest speaker lady come in and talk to us about genitals and STDs and whatnot, and she told us we were gonna do a little role playing thing. She asked for voulenteers, and I, being the stupid actress I am, voulenteered. She then took us out in the hallway and told us what the plan for the little skit we were going to do. Then we came back into the classroom, grinning and laughing awkwardly. The other person who was doing the skit with me was a boy btw. So, we commenced with the skit. Boy: *picking me up to go on a date* So... We've been dating for 6 months now... Wanna have sex? :) Guest speaker: Thats not how you would ask a girl that!!!! Me: yeah! *fake slaps him* Boy: *tries again. Just about as bad as last time.* Me: *pretend kicks him in the crotch* boy:*tries again. Better* I think we should try to take our relationship tothe next level... Me: well... I really wNt to wait until Im married. Sorry. Boy: alright... *"six months later"* *picking me up for a date* Look, if you don't have sex with me, its over (not th exact words but close enough) Me: Well... Alright. Just once. *a few fake bangs and three days later* Boy: I dont think this is working out. Its over. *finds a new gf* Me: (son of a b*tch... This sucks. Im getting so screwed in this skit. LITERALLY!) guest speaker lady: After he broke up with her, she noticed something. She was a day late on the period. Me: *literally shouting* OH MY GOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!! So, there you have it. I got knocked up in health class. Its very odd though, considering that in real life , Im like a month late. Like seriously. I swear im not pregnant!!!!!! My mom said she had weird periods too, so i guess its just genetics. And heres some quotes from our sex lesson... Teacher: "*teaching us with a powerpoint* *notices that the sperm clipart isnt in the right spot on the screen* Aw, man... My sperm is swimming off the page." our teacher is a girl lol. Teacher: Sperm are shaped like tadpoles. Girl: So, could you like, keep one as a pet? Like in a jar or something? Class: O_e Teacher: What is the female sex cell? Abnoxious boy: VAGINA!!!!!!!!!!! Gueast seaker: Im here to talk about sex. Abnoxious boy: You mean like, weiners? Guest speaker: No. Not hot dogs... Ooooohhhh! You mean PENISES!!!! Overall, it was probably the most fun lesson, to be honest. -Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment