Friday, June 22, 2012

I enjoy being a girl.../Mr. Darcy Just Needs to Rape Elizabeth's Face For Me To Be Happy

Got my first ever (and most likely last) pedicure ever. MY FEET FEEL EPPPIIIICCCCC!! Okay, anyone who writes on this blog, we are all going some time to get pedis. They are epic. I mean, my feet still look extremely weird. (for those of you who have not seen my feet, they are size 10 1/2 ( SAME FOOT SIZE AS THE ZODIAC KILLER!!) and my toes just look extremely creepy. For realz. )

OKAY, GUESS WHO JUST GOT THE FIRST BOOK OF THE LARTEN CREPSLEY SERIES??

THIS ALBINO!!


Quote:
Girl giving me the pedi-Dang girl! Your white!!
Me-Yes I am.
Mom-You've never heard that before, huh Meg?




Okay, Dear Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy.

KISS ELIZABETH ALREADY!! I'M SICK OF ALL THIS TENSION AND BUILD-UP!! JUST RAPE HER FACE!!! AND PLEASE KILL MISS BINGLEY AND MRS. HURST!! NO ONE LIKES THEM.


Alright. Done ranting.



-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment