Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fuck the fucking bitch

Crystal Poppin here, about to go to Georgia and beat this sluts ass so fucking hard she gets knocked out til next God damn week. I fucking hate her. Don't know who I'm talkin about??? Why, none other than... BRIANNA!!!! Fucking cunt. Took The Tall One way from me and starts nosin into MY bussiness. On Facebook, my friend 'Did you and Crys break up?' slut: 'Yes they did.' it's like, stay the hell out of her life. I don't think you were asked now were you? Now, shut the fuck up and stop nosin around like the little bitch you are! I hate her i hate her I hate her I hate her. And honestly, I shouldn't. I should hate tall for dumping me. No, I blame his God damn friends for MAKING him break up with me for 'Brianna'. Its his friends fault. She didn't know how I felt about the jerk. I loved him and thought he was perfect... Whatever. He wants sluts like that, I obviously aint his girl. I ain't gonna let my fucking ass cheecks hang outta my shorts, nor am I gonna let my boob pop outta my bra. Fuck that shit. I'll get someone who wants me for me in absolutely no time. Heck, I've already got some options, just to make him jealous. Can't wait til he tries to get me back and I won't take the her back.


You pissed off Crystal Poppin, Brianna. Now you've started a war. Be prepared. Cuz, there's nothing I do better than revenge... Mwhahaha


Your pissed off Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment