Friday, June 8, 2012

Crystals Friday Fantasy VIII

Jack has just walked through Crystal's hospital room door and Jeremy is about to snap.


I stand, my hands already balled into fists as Jack waved his hand. I felt myself getting hot. I wanted him out of this room and I wanted him out now. Crystal has her hand over her mouth and is starting to cry. Jack walked to the opposite side of the bed next to Crystal.
"Hows it goin' babe? How ya doin'?" Jack brushed away a tear from her face and she shuddered. I was paralyzed. What the hell was he doing here?!
"Jack," Crystal said, controlling her emotions the best she could. "Jack, please leave me alone. Get out of here Jack." she had her eyes closed and looked like she was concentrating hard.
"But I missed you so much baby." He looked up at me. "I don't wanna go just yet. Didn't you miss me?" he had started stroking her arm. I still couldn't move or speak.
"Jack, leave, now." Crystal was shaking now. She was crying and was trying so hard to control it.
"Naa, I think I'll stay here for a while with you. I missed you a lot babe."
"Jack, I swear if you call me 'babe' or 'baby' one more time, I'm gonna kill you." Crystal's eyes had narrowed to slits as she glared at him. He chuckled.
"Babe, I think I'm okay considering your condition'. Don't think I'm gonna die today darlin'." he had forcefully taken her hand, and no matter how hard she tried, Crystal couldn't shake him off her. She looked at me for help. I couldn't move, my mouth wouldn't respond to my brain. My legs wouldn't respond either. Jack just looked at me and sneered. "Whats wrong tough guy? Cat got ya tongue?"
"Just get the fuck outta here, Jack!" Crystal had turned to him. "Get out now or I swe-" he had stood up and grabbed her mouth so she couldn't talk. She started crying so hard she was shaking. Anger came over me and I didn't hear what he said to her. I walked over to him and spun him to face me. I pulled my arm back and flung it as hard as I could into is face. He went flying backwards into the wall. He slid down and just sat there looking at me. I had calmed down a lot, punching him felt good, but i was no where near calm. I picked him up by the collar of his shirt and shoved him against the wall.
"You better get the fuck outta here or I'm gonna kill you right now. Got it!" he just looked at me, smirking. "What the hell is your problem Jack?! I'm not kidding about murdering you! I'll take you downstairs to the back ally and kill you right there!" Crystal had been yelling at me to calm down for a while, but I was practically deaf to anyone but me and him right now. Jack's smirk was wiped off his face when I said that. In it's place was fear. His eyes were wide and his mouth had dropped. I took deep breaths and closed my eyes. "When I put you down, your going to leave this room and never come back, right?" he quickly shook his head and started squirming. I dropped him and moved out of his way. He stood there for a moment staring at the ground. He started walking around the bed towards the door.
"Good bye my sweet. I will miss you. Love ya love." Jack said as he walked out of the room. I continued to stand there just breathing hard, trying to calm myself down.
"Jeremy, it's okay. He's gone now. Just sit back down with me." Crystal was still crying and begging me with her eyes to go back to her. I take a deep breath and head back to the chair. I sit down a take her hand again. She cried and I let her cry. I held her and smoothed her hair saying 'Shhh, it's okay Crystal. Everything will be okay.'
"Jeremy, can I tell you something?" she had stopped crying and had started wiping her eyes.
"You can tell me anything." I said smiling and looking her in the eyes.
"I don't know when I'm going to go, but I want you to know before I go that," she paused. She bit her lip and starting crying again. She tried to hug me again and I gave her one, confused.
"What do you want me to know Crystal?" I asked pulling her away so I could look her in the eyes. She wiped her eyes again.
"Jeremy, I love you."



Awww! Isn't it so sweet! Will they meet a bump in the road? Or will they ride smoothly down the road of romance? Find out sometime soon in my Friday fantasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment