Monday, June 18, 2012

MR. DARCY LUV/ROMEO AND JULIET IS NOOOOTTT A LOVE STORY! SHUT UP IDIOTS!!

The awkward moment when you propose to the girl that you have been rude to for your whole life and she claims she's been thinking about killing you,  then proceeds to try and kill you with a kick in the face.

A day in the life of Fitzwilliam Darcy-Zombie Slayer.

Lol. I'm finally getting around to reading the original PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES book. Darcy, I don't care if you are the biggest douche in the world, I still loves you.

“In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” 

LISTEN TO THAT! I WISH SOME SNOTTY GUY WITH A BRITISH ACCENT WOULD SAY THAT TO MEEEE. X3  

I NEED ME SOME DARCY LUUUVV






OKAY, I AM GETTING SO SICK HEARING FROM PEOPLE "ROMEO AND JULIET IS THE GREATEST LOVE STORY EEVVVVERRRR!!" AND WHICH VERSION ARE YOU QUOTING? SHAKESPEARE'S OR DICAPRIO??? IT'S A SHAKESPEARE TRAGEDY! DO YOU IDIOTS KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? *sigh*

There are a lot of stupid people in the world...


-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment