Wednesday, June 6, 2012

GRRR MENSTRUATION

Dude, anyone else hate periods? No? Just Meg? Grrrrr....I HATE MENSTRUATING!! I HAVE HEADACHES AND CRAMPS AND BACK ACHES AND BLOOD COMING OUT OF MY FRIGGIN VAGINA!!! HELLLOOO!!!! I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE A BITCH!!!


Anyway, we've had A TON of new viewers lately and I think this is due to the new YouTube Channel!! Of course we all know that Meg has a Twitter, but I think we may give the blog a Facebook! Great, huh? I don't know...last time facebook thought 'Albino' was a derogitory term. YEAH? STORY OF MY FRIGGIN LIFE PAL!! GET OVER IT!! 

 MEG AND SPENCER REID VIDEO!! One of the many on our YouTube account. (LiteraryWomen)

I think this is the best Reid video I've made so far, but check it out and see what you think!!



Plus, I'm going to bully Crystal until she posts about her BF drama (and that little friggin 'albino' bitch of a friend...douchebag....)


ANYWAY!! CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE AND STAYED TUNED IN TO THIS BLOG AND ALL OTHERS!!


ALBINO OUT!!!

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment