Tuesday, June 19, 2012

HUNGER GAMES PICTURES/MEGGIRYANDHUNGERGAMES.BLOGSPOT.COM

That is the new link to my new HUNGER GAMES BLOG.

To celebrate it's launch, here are some piiiiiiiccccccttttuuurrreeesss








This is really only for harry potter fans. lol.

 AHHH!! WHOTF MADE THIS???
 Oh, Effie...
Now I know I'm not the only one afraid of her hair.

So many things can be said about this...

This is hilarious.


I JUST DIED!! LOL!! FOR REAL, EVERYTIME I SEE A PICTURE, IT'S ALWAYS JEN AND JOSH!! LIAM IS NEVER HAVING FUN WITH THEM!!

 OH MY GOD HILARIOUS!! AGAIN, POTTER.


BAD PICK UP LINES...



SO. TRUE. BUT I STILL LURV BOOOOTTH

WHYY??

IT'S TWILIGHT WITH BOWS AND ARROWS!!
LOL. Okay, I am a lover of HG, HP, AND TWILIGHT!! WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT THAT!!



It seems like no one notices this

lol.


ehhhh...



lol. Why do they keep saying 'real cave scene'?

it took me like, 20 minutes to find his face in this picture. I love the make-up artist for this movie. I want to marry them. Even if they are female...well...maybe not that far...



rainbow rebellion.

NOOOOOOOOOO!! YOU CAN'T MAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEE


-MEGGIE



No comments:

Post a Comment