Friday, June 15, 2012

ALLLLL HARRY POTTER PICTURES! *WARNING! VERY LONG POST OF ONLY PICTURES AND MY COMMENTS ON THE PICTURES!!*







    Oh, Daniel, why cant you be straight? If your gonna be gay, be gay with someone other than Jacob...

                                                         Oh Snape, your an idiot. lol

LMAO!!! WHYYYY?????


Terrible! Absolutly terrible! but very funny

Go Snape!! WHOO!!

This is so wrong...

Lol
Love that scene.

This is just utterly stupid... but it made me giggle

I cracked up at this.

LMAO!!!! I AM LAUGHING SO HARD!!!

The fummy thing is, i can see Harry saying this.

LMFAO!!!!!

In case you cant read it
"When the love of Hemione's life left her, she continued to search for the keys to destroying the most powerful dark wizard."
lower picture
"When the love of Bella's life left her, she curled up in the fetal postion, went numb for months, then jumped of a cliff."

Sad part, but made me laugh

LMFAO!!! HARRY'S FACE!!! LAUGHING SOO HARD!!!

Work is Lucius! lol

Heh, mad me giggle

Took the words right out of my mouth. lmao

LMFAO!!!! people are so stupid. condoms, really?

I WOULD ASK!!! LOL

Lol

LMAO!!!!

I love oreos!

percy jackson reference!!

Reminds me of a friend who we call brony

Lmao

HARRY POTTER MUSICAL REFERENCE!!!

I literally say this all the time.

I love this picture

*clap clap clap* beautiful Harry! absolutly stunning! lol

I love Dumbledore

Love this

Way to go Voldemort! Your letting Harry get the education you never did! how sweet!

He's just a left over... no offence Meg! i just dont like hufflepuff

official payback. lol

funny

I love this! it proves Ginny is a whore. lol

I soooo would

Never would have thought he could be such a sexy beast

What is wrong with people???

OMG!! HE DID!!

Ohh wow. this is funny

LOL

I AGREE!! SHUT OFF YOUR GOD DAMN PHONES WHEN YOUR AT THE THEATER!!

This was MADE for Meg. luv you girly!

RIGHT!!! Im sure you do. (dont worry, Im almost done)

sooo funny

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!! Lol

"After you see a Harry Potter movie..."
blue "That was a great movie."
pink "I WANNA BE A FUCKING WIZARD!!"
HELL YA!!

Lol

This makes no sense, but i find it funny

So very very true.

My excuse from now on! I am now a wizard and you are all muggles who cannot see Dementors! *nibbles on chocolate*

OMG!! GOOD POINT!!! WHAT IF IT WAS ALL HIS IMAGINATION!!! HOLY CRAP!!!


I bet you all wondered why i did this. i was bored and on a harry potter kick. so, i searched google and BAM! harry potter pics are now on blogger! lol, im gonna do the same with Twilight in a few so keep your eyes peeled! by the way, this is not Meg Giry, this is CRYSTAL POPPIN' PEEPS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I. LOVE. THE. TOM. FELTON. PICTUUUUUUUURRRRREEEEEEE. -MEG
    P.S. HUFFLEPUFFS ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete