Friday, June 8, 2012

What Is This Feeling?

I FINALLY FOUND THE REALLY FOR REAL EMAIL OF MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER. A girl said she sent it and got an email three days later. I doubt it will be him but WHO CARES!! I FOUND THE EMAIL!!

Here's what I wrote:

Dear Matthew,

     Greetings! My name is Meg Giry. (I'm sorry I tell you this now, but I have no patience to wait till the end of the letter) I am writing you to represent my myself, my friends, and our blog; An Albino, A Nerd, A Bookworm, A Barbie, A Princess, and A Spazz . Fun bunch, right? We are all such fans of your work as an actor and director (and I get a laugh out of some of your drawings...) and would absolutely love it if you viewed and commented on our blog. We are about to reach our 5,oooth viewer and we are so ecstatic! We promised our readers something grand, so I thought who better to complement our quirky cast of characters than the idiosyncratic Matthew Gray Gubler?
     I could type and type but honestly, my friends are worried my constant wandering mind will drive you away from us and our already insane prognosis. I'm warning you, we are a bit different. (But then again, who is like the other?) But, at least we are remotely interesting and our oddness has outcast us into a colorful side of the universe, allowing us to see things a bit differently.
     So, I am ending this letter here and now and I am hoping to see (or, rather hear...or would it be see? If we are on the Internet reading...definitely see. Disregard this) from you.


Wishing you well with all our insanity,


Meg Giry, Rory Nolen, Nessarose Thropp, Crystal Poppin', Christine Daae, and Demytra Nom,
The Girls of Blogspot






Think he knows what idiosyncratic means? Hah. Only one way to find out.

I WAIT BY MY LAPTOP AND BLOOOGGGAAAHHHHH



-MEGGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment