Thursday, June 14, 2012

Meg's Threatening Texts to Crystal's EX boyfriend

In case you have heard, Crystal's boyfriend, the Tall One (The dusche one) has become her ex boyfriend. And that little son of a witch got visited by the biggest witch in all of this red-neck state.


MEG FRIGGIN GIRY

Just thought I'd let you know what I sent him.

Meg-Hey, this is The Tall One, right?

The Tall One-Yeah, is this?
Brianna<3

Meg-This is Meg, Crystal's friend.

TallOne-Oh well hi
Brianna<3

Meg-I heard you and Crystal broke up.

TallOne-Yup
Brianna<3

Meg-Isee you also changed your signature on your text messages VERY fast. How long have you been with Brianna? (It used to say Crystal<3 at the bottom of his texts)

TallOne-14 hours
Brianna<3

Meg-Hmmm. Alrighty. I was just curious because that was the signature you were texting Crystal with last night. It just seemed to be an overlap

I really hope for you there wasn't

Have a nice day, Tall One

TallOne-Tell Crystal to call me
Brianna<3

Meg-I really thought after the *insert anyname you wish to call the dusche bag who was stalker texting me while we were in St. Louis* incident we all learned I was extremely protective of Crystal. There were other ways to go about this. What's done is done and and the chips are falling and let them fall where they may.

TallOne-Fine
Brianna<3

Meg-I hope you're happy

TallOne-I just want to be friend
Brianna<3







I left him to fester after that. I hope the douche bag dies in a hole. I just wanted to know that he is being watch. I'm really considering putting his phone number on here. Crystal told me not to and I love her so I won't...but I want too...douche bag. He should have listened. I knew I didn't like him. I knew it. Douche bag!! Go rot in hell!

Crystal, there are better guys. Trust me. God, he is such a loser. And then his mom defended him!! Scum bag mother!! What's wrong with you?? "He didn't want to be a cheater."

THEN STAY WITH YOU GIRLFRIEND AND QUIT WHORING AROUND!! MAN WHORE!! I HOPE YOU KNOCK UP YOUR PRECIOUS BIANNCA OR BIANA OR BANANA OR WHO EVER THAT BITCH IS!! I HOPE SHE GIVES YOU A STD!!

Okay, I'm done ranting.

Douche...

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment