Thursday, June 21, 2012

I think we've learned which career path I CAN'T take...

Meggie here. You all know I have been teaching bible school since Monday. Let me tell any of you think I'd be rotting, that it's epic. I love the kids (I'm working with second graders) and they love me (I think...). It's stressing me out soooo bad though! I am breaking out realllllllllyyyyy bad!! I came home crying one day. (Again, you know Meg who hyperventilates if a cat looks at me funny). But it's getting better. A little boy who had been causing me problems (he just acts out for attention. HE NEEEDDDSSS LOOOOOOOVVEEE! (psychology aside...)) came up and hugged me yesterday and said.
"I took my medicine today, so I should be better."
"Great!!" I hug him back. Lol.


Regardless, I will keep teaching VBS for years to come and it will be fun as always.

I think I'm going to stick with librarian though, just to be on the safe side.


-MEG


(P.S. June 25, which is coming up, is my one year anniversary of the first time I ever watched CRIMINAL MINDS! I'll be gone to Disney World for a week so you won't here from me until around July 2. Sorry. BUT REMEMBER REID FOR ME!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment