Saturday, June 16, 2012

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!

MEG IS GOING TO COPY CRYSTAL AND POST A TON OF PHANTOM PICTURES, SONGS, AND VIDEOS.


HEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEE WE GO!



haha. So funny.


The Phantom of the Opera is inside your head...Doin' stuff





GRR!! Lol. I always think that during that scene.

Gerard Butler joke.

THIS IS SO TRUE!! THE MOVIE WAS A SCREWY!!

LOL! Orginal Phantom before the musical. The king of horror-Lon Changy. Amazing dude.

Poke me. I DARE YOU



SO. TRUE. WHY WON'T YOU DISTORT HIS FACE CORRECTLY!!!


X3 ADORABLE!!


SO. DISTURBED.


WTF IS HARRY POTTER DOING WITH PTO??



HEHE


...Is it odd this makes me think of BENEATH OF MOONLESS SKY??


CHRISTINE-What's the matter, Raoul? You said the phantom was just a dream
I dissappear for over 24 hours
I told you I was kidnapped by a masked man
You heard voices in my room.
What? Did you think I was...practicing vantrilliquizum?

RAOUL-I-...Er....Christine...I love you?

Christine-You're a jerk


Aw. It's scary and adorable.



WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??


O...o-okay...


Raoul-SO you just gave him my 2 million dollar ring?!
Christine-He seemed long. I felt sorry for the guy.Besides,what harm could it do?
lol. Read the rest for youself.





lol. CRAZY CHORUS BITCH!!


This is hard to read and I really don't want to type it all. Basically PTO makes fun of Raoul's name, then Christine tells the Phantom he doesn't have name. Then the phantom beats the crap out of a Raoul voodoo doll.

Crazy Phangirls


lol.




MUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSICCCCCCCCCCC



OVERTURE




THINK OF ME


ANGEL OF MUSIC


THE MIRROR (ANGEL OF MUSIC)

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

THE MUSIC OF THE NIGHT

PRIMA DONNA

MASQUERADE
I got the video for this because the costumes and dancing are amazing. I know most of the choreography  but not all.

ALL I ASK OF YOU
I just added the video cuz this is epic


ALL I ASK OF YOU REPRISE
They show more in this than is actually in the reprise. If you look when the phantom if on the statue, he has to cape. One he is actually wearing, and one they SGIed in. They forgot to edit out the real one.

I wish I could've found the mini song after this. On the OCR they show all the little dialogue songs, but they didn't on the movie sounddtrack, which makes me upset because Emmy Rossum is a much better Christine than Andrew's EX wife (whore).

THIS. IS. DON JUAN TRIUMPHANT!!!!! (again, the song don juan is on the OCR but not on the movie soundtrack, so it's no where on the internet :(   )

This does NOT start at the beginning of the song and I apologize, but I couldn't find anything better.
Hey, Erik? How many ropes does it take to kill a Vicomte? Geez...







All right, I was hoping to post the whole movie but honestly, youtube is making me made. So, I'm going to leave you here. ENJOOOOYYY PTO NERDS AND PHANGIRLS!!


-MEG GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment