Thursday, June 7, 2012

OM CIRQUE

I FINISHED THE CIRQUE DU FREAK BOOKS TODAY AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DARREN AND STEVE ARE BROTHERS??????? AND EVANNA'S KNOCKED UP????? WITH VANCHA AND GANNENS BABY????? I always thought that was possible but never really heard ot it happening...wow.

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO LITTLE DARREN AND STEVE WITH THE DIFFERENT FATE!! SQUAW!!! WILL STEVE STILL GO AFTER CREPSELY??? AND WHAT ABOUT THE FUTURE THAT THE DARREN SHAN VAMPIRE PRINCE LEFT??? IS DEBBIE, HARKAT, OR ALICE STILL ALIVE??? I NEED TO KNOW THIS, SHAN!!!!!!! (How can the author know, he's the Darren with the second fate!...WAIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO 2ND STEVE!!!!!)

AND I NEED TO READ THE SAGA OF LARTEN CREPSLEY NEXT!! FRIG YEAH!!

I made this a minute ago


Ain't it cute? (especially steve. I love how they still both look 12!!Well, Darren looks waaayy older than he should be in the movie)



Anywaaaaaayyy gonna go start Chpter 13 on WHAT STEPHANIE MEYER DIDN'T SAY (and go check out 12 that was posted yesterday!!)


And, ya know, I just got the title of the book. SONS OF DESTINY. Ya know, Des Tiny...I really shoulda picked up on that, but DARREN THREW ME OFF BECAUSE STEVE SAYS IN THE BEGINNING "It's just me and Darren, how it's supposed to be. WE ARE THE SONS OF DESTINY, SHAN!"



*Sigh* WHY'D THEY HAVE TO KILL THEM BOTH OFF???*SIGH*


-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment