Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hatfields & McCoys

I walked in on my dad and my brother watching Hatfields and McCoys yesterday, and it happened to be a morbid part. Not long after I decided I'd watch a little bit of it, they tied three brothers up to a tree and shot them. Multiple times. And then some jerk came up and shot them all again, even thouh they were obviously dead. And one of the guus that got killed was actually pretty cute... Waaahh.... There was a funny part though. There was a guy outside (idk if it was a bar or a strip club lol) and he was peeing (on the building or a tree or something.) and some guy with a gun walked up behind him and started talking to him. So, the guy that was peeing turned around with his hands up (and his thing out...). The guy with the gun said something like "Button your d*ck, you little b@st@rd." It was hilarious. Then a guy came up behind that guy and buried an axe in his head. Not a kid-friendly show.

No comments:

Post a Comment