Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Let. Me. Sleep.

Code Geass...will not...let me sleep. STUPID CLIFFHANGERS!! I mean, of COURSE Lelouch accidetally killed Shirley's dad, and OF COURSE someone would tell Shirley that Lelouch is Zero, and of COURSE Shirley would go after Zero, and OF COURSE Suzaku would severly injure Lelouch, and then while Lelouch is kind of unconscious, of COURSE Shirley would find him. And his gun. And aim it at him. And then OF COURSE Lelouch's Zero mask would fall off, revealing his identity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAAAAAAANNNNGGG IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! And you know how i said i hadnt heard any bad voices in Code Geass yet? I was wrong. I forgot about Nunnalie. I cant stand her voice!!! High pitched and raspy. As usual. It might be okay if she were like, 5 years old, but shes probably about 13. I mean, i know its mean to knit-pick at the blind paralyzed girl, but SERIOUSLY!!! Im glad Kallen doesnt have Nunnalie's voice. Lol can you imagine?? Lelouch is sexy. I about lost it when he was tied to a chair and Rivalz was forcing cat ears on him. He looked so cute =3 Suzaku was a pretty cute kitty too. But Suzaku is just cute all the time. Im gonna try to get some sleep. I'll probably dream that I'm a Black Knight, fighting Brittania alongside Zero. Not saying I wouldnt enjoy it. ;) -Demy (if you had the power of Geass, what would you do with it) (For those of you who dont know what Geass is, its basically a power that when you make direct eye contact with someone, you can make them do whatever you want.)

No comments:

Post a Comment