Thursday, May 24, 2012

:-\

Could ya tell by the title that it was Crystal????? Lol. Sorry I haven't been on. I've been busy and it's been really stressful here lately and I haven't really had time to post. Don't care what you say Meg, I've been busy.

My grandma is in the hospital today and the stupid nurses don't even know why. Monday night, she was helping my dad move out of his house and she fell. She ended up breaking her arm and went to the hospital. She went home Tuesday morning and stayed and home until Wednesday. She had to go to the hospital again because she forgot a ton of things. Like, she got my dad and my uncle mixed up and they look nothing alike. AT ALL!!!!! Now their saying that it was due to 'breathing problems'. I swear, I will not be a stupid doctor like most of the ones here. So, I've had that to deal with.

I have so many things I want to get off my chest and can't. I want a journal that only I can get into. I want to wrote everything that's bothering me down without everyone reading it. If I use a regular notebook, people will still read it and that wont be good. All I have to say is: if everything happens for a reason, why the hell does all the shit happen to me? I guess God thinks I have some pretty broad shoulda to put all this weight on me. It gets real tiring. You'd think after a while, you'd get used to it. No, it just keeps getting heavier and heavier.

The Tall One is coming up Soon and I cannot wait. I'm gonna kiss him in August. That's when I get my braces off. So, when we kiss, we won't get locked together.

Crystal Poppin out

Ps, I promise I'll post my Friday fant Friday. I know I've been forgetting here lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment