Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fullmetal CATS!!!!!

Fullmetal Cats!!! Epic right?? Some of these character choices are kinda random, but hey, what can ya do?

Ed=Munkustrap (They're both leaders)
Al=Alonzo (It's random, but the names are kind of similar)
Winry=Victoria (Don't even ask about the random patch of hair on her boobs. I tried to make the Winry picture smaller, but it made the picture all screwy)
May=Jemima (And yes, I left out May's braids. So sue me. :P)
Lust=Rumpelteazer (I'm actually listening to "Mungojerrie and Rumpelteazer" right now)
Envy=Mungojerrie (Envy's face is like, extremely small...)
Maes Hughes=Skimbleshanks (They're both a bit quirky (WAIT! Does this mean that Hughes is Lust's daddy???? WTF!?!?)
Sheska=Electra (I think that's the name of the cat. Whatever. I needed Sheska somewhere. She doesn't get enough love.)

I'm sure Alphonse is excited about being a kitty. Or having a body. A cat-human sort of body. That's better than armor, right?


~Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment