Saturday, May 19, 2012

I apologize because my time has been otherwise occupied by dipshits trying to pollute my lungs with second hand smoke

Spent all day at the ball park (last night till 10:45 today till 12. Screw...) It stinks like cigarettes. So, naturally, I went on a rant (VERY LOUDLY) that there was CLEARLY a no smoking sign in the bleacher area, yet behind me, people were smoking. They were defiantly in attempt to condemn to the children of this town, death at a young age due to second hand smoke so that I may not live to see my 20th birthday. They are clearlllyyyyy hoping that I die so that they can just smoke their whole friggin pack until only the smokers live on and they CAN TAKE DOWN ALL THE FRIGGIN SMOKING SIGNS!!

AND THEN THE FRIGGIN BOY'S COACH WAS CUSSIN UP A STORM! THIS IS A CHILDREN'S LEAAAGGGUUUEE DUMB ASS!! *sigh*

Finished THE PHANTOM OF MANHATTAN today. AMMMMAAAZZZING. Started LIFE ETERNAL, the second book in the DEAD BEAUTIFUL series.

Watched up to episode 37 on fma. squee.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment