Saturday, May 5, 2012

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!!!

Anyone else love Fullmetal Alchemist? IS IT NOT EPIC?? I just finished watching Brotherhood this week. O...M...F... It was freaking-- I DON'T EVEN HAVE A WORD TO DESCRIBE IT!!! Love.
I swear, if Meg doesn't watch it soon...lol. She must see the epicness! And Alphonse X3 HE'S SO ADORABLE! I DON'T CARE IF HE'S JUST ARMOR WITH A SOUL, I STILL LURVES HIM! Which brings me to the outtakes of Brotherhood... That was one of the funniest things I've seen in my life...

Little Winry: *yelling to Ed and Al* Oh, I forgot, Grandma told me to tell you she's making stew tonight!
Little Al: *Shouting in his adorable little voice* F*CK YEAH!!!

I kid you not, it was the actual voice actors that did this. There's more... (I will try not to give spoilers with this, even though some good ones have spoilers)

Envy: *In the form of a dog*
Al: A dog?
Envy: *yells at Gluttony*
Ed: A...talking dog? 0_0
Envy: Reah! Rooby Rooby Roo! (like Scooby-Doo)


Armstrong: Lets all look at the door
*everyone looks ay the door*


*Al wakes up after being unconscious*
May: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~!!!!!!!! <3


Hoenheim: How 'bout leanin' over here and givin' me a kissey?
Greedling: Sure.


A person dying (no I'm not telling you who): I'll see you on the other side. Someday we'll find it...the rainbow connection...the lovers...the dreamers...and me...bleh (It makes it even funnier that we're singing the Rainbow Connection in choir.)


Ling: This is what you wanted, isn't it?
Ed: AHHHHHHH!!!!
May: Ling, don't die!
Hoenheim: F*CK HIM UP!!!


Greedling: My name is Greed--
Ed: NO, I WILL NOT KISS YOU!


Scar: We're getting closer, I can feel it.
Ed: Yeah, I can feel it, too.
Hawkeye: You mean you can sense their presence?
Ed: No, I'm a man. I'm good with directions.


*Ed and Al standing on a roof*
Al: You can see the whole countryside today, huh?
Ed: Uh-huh
Al: How about I push you off this roof and break your arm?
Ed: Yeah.


Homunculus: So how is it that you are still able to use your alchemy?
Scar: *gets mad and puts his hand on Humunculus's face in attempt to explode him* YOUR FACE ESPLODE!!!


*two chimeras about to attack Scar*
Scar: Chimeras, huh? F*ckin' sweet!

(^ same scene)
Scar: Chimeras, huh? Oh, $h*t.


Winry:...Hey, Ling. >:3 how you doin'?
Greedling: Wha...? >=3


Al: *Trying to drag injured Heinkel*Come on! We have to get out of here!
Heinkel: You boys are really something else...
AL: I'M TRYING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE, *$$HOLE!!


I can't really remember  much else that is not too spoilerriffic. I actually had to take some words out of at least one of these.
 And I love how Al cusses so much in the bloopers. I guess Maxi didn't exactly get her fill, considering she doen't have to say very many bad words for Alphonse. And yess, Al is voiced by a girl. Got a problem?

I wish there was more Brotherhood to watch... Now there's just the semi-crappy origial FMA
 that has almost nothing to do with the manga. At all. It's okay, but not my favorite. (and WTF? Why was Barry the Chopper in his original body in the first episode that featured him in FMA??? I don't think that he was ever supposed to kidnap Winry (It was seriously like Barry: Get in my truck Winry:YAY!) or Ed, much less take Ed's arm. I didn't really think that you could just take it in and out like that. You'd think one of his other trillions of enemies would've figured that out as well. Or maybe Winry was just being blond when she made Ed's arm. I guess she can just start over after Scar ESPLODES it.)

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment