Monday, May 28, 2012

Winning!

I honestly think I finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood faster than all my friends. I finished all 64 25minuet episodes in 6 days. Well, kinda. I started it Sunday night at about 10 last week and ended it at 1:30 Sunday night/Monday morning. So, I'm gonna say that I finished it Sunday night. Anyway, I'm not gonna freak out about it like Meg did unless I get started on sexy, Roy Mustang, flame alchemist. He is a sexy beast. It was an amazing series and they need to make a sequel to it. They like totally left it hanging there! Bad way to end a series if your not going to have a sequel. Other than that, AMAZING!!!! My favorites in order, 1-10.
10: Envy
9: Scar
8: Alex Armstrong
7: Second Greed that possessed Ling
6: Maes Hughes
5: Van Hoenheim
4: Ling Yao
3: Alphonse Elric
2: Edward Elric
1: Roy Mustang

Hope you all realized that those were all my favorite MALES!!! in order. Now for the females! 1-10
10: Lust
9: Maria Ross
8: Gracia Hughes
7: Olivia Armstrong
6: Izumi Curtis
5: Winry Rockbell
4: May Chang
3: Lan Fan
2: Trisha Elric
1: Riza Hawkeye

Don't you all agree??? I had a hard time with these, but I put them all together. Those are my favorite characters, but, I don't know about the order anymore. I think most of the females are in the wrong spots. They all are important to me and that's what counts.

Anyway, really good series and if you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it. The only problem is that it's still in Japanese so you will need the ones with subtitles.

-with love, Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment