Friday, May 25, 2012

I need to be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway lets start with quotes.

"Same convo as Meg posted but later."
Ness-Hey are you on your period you look bloated?
Meg-Deja vu we had this disscussion already.
Ness-But what if the awnser changed.
Meg-Yes Ness I suddenly hit menopause in the last 10 minutes.
----------------------------------------------------------
Me and Rainbow head "my friend with a rainbow hair do

Rain-will you rub my back
Ness-Sure s
so i'm rubbing her back and she's getting into it and moaning and teacher walks into class. I stop.
Hort-Don't let me interupt your lesiy fun.
So we're all cracking up. And the principal walks in.
Hort-Remeber our recent discussion and apply it.
we're all dieing at this point.
--------------------------------------------------------

I'm writing a new blog that I'll post soon I'm three chapters in and I think yall will love it. Its WWE themed and involves Punk! Fangirl squeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment