Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm not the brightest cookie...

I'm so stupid lol. Just during lunch alone. We were up in the library for a pizza party (cuz we're awesome) and (for those of you who have seen FMA) you know how Ed can transmute without a transmutation circle? I just now recently figured it out that him clapping represented a circle (like the hands would be connecting the arms to form a circle). I'm really stupid for not understaning that the first time Izumi said it...
My other stupid thing was...well, there was a peice of sausage pizza left and the librarian was asking who wanted it. Meg's Jewish lover just happened to take it and then me, being pretty sure that Jewish people can't eat pig, said "Wait, he's Jewish!" I was only trying to talk to Meg, Christine, and Nessa, but apperently I said it very loud, because he replied "I heard that!" from the other table. I felt like an idiot... Then I was kinda just stumbling like "well, I thought Jewish people-- I-- uhh-- I didnt think you could eat pork!!" I'm very stupid, but thats probably why people love me X3

Here's mah quote of the day, by Brony. "HE HIT PUBERTY AT, LIKE, 2!"
we were talking about Ed's voice when he's a little kid. They couldn't find anyone to do the voice that sounded like his teen voice at all, so they just had Vic Mignonga do it as high pitched as he could, then computerized it to make it a little higher. But he still kinda sounds just like regular Ed, so that wasn't exactly perfect. Therefore, he hit puberty at age 2. And Alphonse still hasn't. At all. Cuz he is currently just a soul... And still has the voice of a 9 year old. Which is adorable. And I'm rambling. I'll just stop now.



-Demy (my kitty's gonna have kittens any day now X3 YAY! Too bad she like pretty much got raped though...)

No comments:

Post a Comment