Monday, May 14, 2012

Meg's quotes involving tampons, rape, birth control, hot black cousins, and carrots with Nullmetal Alchemist. My day's aren't normal.

Okay. *sigh* QUOTEEEESSSSSS
"Hey, Demy, put my phone in your locker"-MEG
"Okay, I'll put it in with my tampons" *slide*-DEMY
"Ew. Now my phone is caressing your unused tampons."-MEG
"...THAT WAS SO LOUD!!"-CRYSTAL

"Hey brony-!"-MEG
"I'M GOING TO RAPE YOUR BABIES!!"-BRONY
"...Wha...what?"-MEG
"YOU HEARD ME!!"-BRONY

"YOU GET HIM TOM CRUISE!!!"-dumb kid in my la class while tom cruise as Steve Randall
 during the outsiders.

"He took us to us."-ALICE (girl who likes to hurt me but I lurvs her anyway. She sits next to us in choir and lurvs anime)
"...Wha-...?"-MEG
"MIND FUCK!!!!"-ALICE

"My black cousin is hot."-CHRISTINE



I'm too lazy to type the rest. Me and Christine had a whole convo in front of Josh about birth control and periods. And alot about the blog. Then bikinis and bras.

Well, gonna go finish typing on WHAT J.K. ROWLING DIDN'T SAY ( qudditchnerds.blogspot.com )


-MEG GIRY

I know I'll finish and you can check it out. K? GO READDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment