Tuesday, May 15, 2012

POPS CONCERT AND HOW DOES JESUS FEEL ABOUT GUMMY BEARS??PLUS SMASH FINALE!!

Okay, first, quotes.
"I never knew worms could taste so good!!"-The Music Man

We had to make commercials today in math that involved candy. I don't remember the beginning, but this was one part of this dudes commercial for gummy bears.
"Because of gummy bears, I'm married."
"Just think, What would Jesus do?"

And for Tootsie Rolls.
"If you buy a tootsie roll, we will save a starving child in Africa. If you don't, we'll kill a Chinese hobo."

EEEHHHHH!!!

Pops concert tonight. My director is making me stand by the Music Man. She is getting the silent treatment from me. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN WHAT HE SAID TO CHRISTINE!! Plus he and Redranger sexually assaulted me. Jk, but I don't like being touched by them.


WHO SAW SMASH FINALE LAST NIGHT!! DID ANYONE ELSE CATCH THE FORESHADOWING WITH JULIA??!! SHE WAS ALL I HAVEN'T *BLANK* SINCE I WAS *BLANK* WITH *BLANK AND NICK JONAS WAS BACK AND THE THING WITH IVY AND DEV AND KAREN AND DEREK WAS ALL AND SHE WAS NAKED AND HE WAS LIKE 0000000000000....000000000000 DUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE AND THEN *BLANK* PLAYED MARILYN, THEN *BLANK* ALMOST DID BUT *BLANK* CAME BACK AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Sorry, the blanks were for Demy who hasn't seen it.

-MEG GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment