Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fun times

QUOTE:

"So my darling, would you like two McDoubles? Or maybe two McChickens? Ooorr, a McDicken? *look of shock, amusement, and hand covers her mouth.*" -My Mother of course. I laughed so hard and she's just like, "I didn't mean it like that! I was thinking it as I was saying it and I didn't- shit! I didn't mean it like that!" it was hilarious.

Demy and I had band day today. It was interesting. Demy stayed with Brony the whole time and I hung out with Christine, Ty, and Elmo. Elmo was being annoyed be someone, the Bieber I shall call him,(cuz of his Bieber hair) and Elmo kept telling him off and cussin him out and he still wouldn't leave! The Bieber is so stupid. Ty and I talked a lot... And I annoyed him. Sorry Meg, I had to. He was just there, it's like an impulse. Well, christine annoyed him the most. She annoyed him so much he went and sat by himself. I felt so bad, I wanted to slap christine... At that point, I realized i like Ty, and I have for a while. I wanted to sit by him, I wanted to ask christine if I could switch spots with her(since she sat right next to him). I kept telling him to come back over beside me and he wouldn't. It made me sad. Then Ty asked me to come and sit by him. He was sitting over with the aisle that only has two seats. I got up happily... Stupid Christine had to follow me over there. Of she would have just stayed there talking to Bethany, everything would have been fine. "Crystal! You left me!" no, you had Bethany, now go sit your ass down. Ty seconded that by saying "Christine, go sit down." of course, she didn't listen so he made us both leave. Man, I could smack her right now. Grrr, just one smack would do it. It irritate me soooo much.
^
/
that was Wednesday. Today, I almost had a freaking anxiety attack. I had too much stuff to do and I finally realized how much I had to do and I almost had one. Thank the lord my mom was right there and told me to breath and that everything would be fine. School is terrible. O cannot believe that they are still making us do work when there is only, hmm, let me think, 6 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!! I have to finish my memory book my Monday(which won't happen because I have to print out pictures Monday so I'm gonna have to throw those in there before o go to class. In science, were supposed to be doing a forensic lab and I have absolutely no clue how to do it. I have been in science exactly one day this week. Monday: hooky Tuesday: band day, missed that class Wednesday: there Thursday: sick, felt like I was going to die Friday: relay for life, wasn't in any class after 11. Gosh I hate school. I didn't make honors english, so I'm super sad. I gtg now, gotta finish all this shit.


Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment