Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kittens and Anime and Noodles

Well, I'm sad to say that one of our little kittens died. It didn't even have a name yet. I miss it. It was even adorable when it was dead (which seems odd to say, but thats just hiw cute it was.) I wasn't in that great a mood afterwards when we went tubing on the lake. I was depressed for a while...

On a less depressing note, Meg, Crys, and I have been thinking about attending an anime convention. I think it would be really fun to go and cosplay. I really want to dress as Ed, Al, or Envy. Envy would probably be the cheapest to dress as though.


Last night I was swimming with my step mom and my brother. My stepmom was floating on a noodle (you know, those long styrofoam thingies?) and I started pulling her around for no apperent reason. My brother was floating on a noodle as well and asked if I would 'pull his noodle'. Naturally, me and my step mom had to make a comment like "You nasty little boy!" "You want her to pull your noodle??" it was funny. He ended up pouting and being like "I didnt mean it like that!" The kid needs to learn how to take a joke.


Oh! Viktor asked me out! Kinda. Well, here's the whole story...
Well, when we were at the arcade place after we saw the Avengers, a girl (im not sure if we've mentioned her on here, but her name is Axel) Axel came up to me and said "Viktor's really been thinking about asking you out. He's just to shy." And me, being the sympothetic person I am, didn't want to hurt his feelings by rejecting him whenever he did ask me (It's notthat I don't want to date him, but I'm not allowed to date, and I cannot do relationships) so I told Axel that, if the subject were to come up between her and Viktor, she needed to tell him that I wasn't allowed to date, so he wouldn't have to get his feelings hurt. So later, I look over and see Axel talking to Viktor, and I'm thinking 'That idiot! She was only supposed tell him if the subject came up!!' So he comes up to me and I feel absolutely awful about what just happened. Because 1) Axel wasn't supposed to tell me that he was going to ask me out (even though I pretty much already knew) and 2) SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM UNLESS THE SUBJECT CAME UP!!! But I guess me and Viktor got everything settled and there were no hard feelings. We had an awkward conversation about feelings and then it became less awkward and now I think everything's alright. Hooray.




-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment