Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ugg

I feel like crap. And yes demy, I am a pansy. I hate tampons and I will only use them for swimming period. (heh heh, no pun intended) I tried to put one in like two times. First time: it was too big and I almost freaking died with pain. Second time: got it in, didn't think it was that bad... TIL I TRIED TO FREAKING SIT DOWN!!!!! I thought I had ruptured my uterus. My mommy said that if it hurt then it wasn't in right. I'm probably not going swimming tomorrow. Either that, or I'm not gonna wear a tampon at all. Your flow stops in water so I should be okay. It's just painful! I don't know how you can do that demy, I just don't. It still hurts and I took it out. I think I'm just gonna dangle my feet in the water or something. I really don't wanna wear a tampon. Neither does Meg. She hasn't even got one in yet. Oh, Demy, there's a thing called 'Toxic Shock Syndrome' and you can get it from wear a tampon. It's supposed to feel like excruciating pain, another reason NOT to wear tampons. I'm done here.


Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment