Thursday, May 10, 2012

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...that's why I have no upper arm strength!!

Meg here. Sorrry I haven't posted. Yes there are four r's. I'm to lazy to erase them. I AM SOOOO STRESSED. I went to color guard last night. I'm not going back for auditions today. I feel bad, like I'm letting my mom down, but this couldn't have come at a worse time. I haven't stared putting together my memory and I'M CARRYING MY WHOLE FRIGGIN SCIENCE GROUP WHO DOESN'T DO SHIT AND WE ARE GOING TO FAIL BECAUSE OF IT!!! I'M GOING TO BE WORKING MY ASS OFF ALL WEEKEND THANKS TO THOSE STUPID JD'S!!!

Sorry...hold on...SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

there...now I feel better.

Better to let it out. I had another anxiety attack last night. For those of you who do not have them, they are not fun. (MORE LIKE AWWWW-FUULLLL) LOL. Demy knows what I mean.

gtg.

Nessa is making shirts for relay for life. I GOTTZ A GLEE THEME. the flaw shirts they use during born this way. squee.

-MEG

1 comment: