Friday, May 4, 2012

SILENCE IS GOLDEN. DUCT TAPE IS SILVER. TAMPONS ARE PURPLE.

JUST WANTED to get that outta my system. Topics? Gay Jewish friends. Auditions. Tampons. Mainly tampons. Wanna start with the Jewish thing that is obviously Josh related?

Kk. Well, Crystal and I had to go outside (screw) because "The library's closed. mehmehmuhmeh!!" I CAN BE STUPID TOO LUNCH TIME SUPERVISER!! So, we walked with Elmo, Viktor, and some other JDs. Josh was walking awkwardly for a while by himself, like he does everyday. Me and Crys look across the field and see HE IS COMING TOWARD US. He walked, and we talked. It was okay.

We talked to much in library. HE LIKE GRABBED BOOB PANTIMIMING IT AS A DOOR KNOB!! SQQQWWWAAA?!?!! He said he'd let me borrow his copy of SUPER 8 as soon as his neighbor (THE MALE MODEL SUB IN HISTORY!) returned it. lol.

We auditioned after school for ROLLING IN THE DEEP, SOMEONE LIKE YOU, AND FORGET YOU. SQUEE!!

Once up at our lockers, Demy took out a tampon. Crys and I are scared of tampons. She went into the bathroom and we waited outside.
"Ewww!" Demy came running out. "There's blood in the toliet!"
"...I wanna see!" guess you figured that was said by Meg. I'm sorry I'm so weird.

We went in and Demy said if she screamed while she put in her Tampon, she wouldn't make me and Crys put on tampons. I listened up against the door the whole time. Well, while we are in the bathroom talking about penis and tampons, the hot-LA teacher who helped with the musical-Mr. Gea(alias) came by. We ran into the stales. Later, we walked out and he was there again. We shut up. Halfway down the hall, I was talking about a girl in the locker room who everytime she was on her period she'd scream "DOES ANYBODY HAVE A TAMPON???" When I scream that, who walks by? Hot LA teacher. Screw.

So, in an effort to save time, here is the summary.

SHUT UP AND ACT INNOCENT. IF YOU DON'T, I TELL YOU THIS.

SILENCE IS GOLDEN

DUCT TAPE IS SILVER

TAMPONS ARE PURPLE.



Questions?

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment