Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THANK GOOODDDNNNESSSS!!

INTERNET, I LOVE YOU!! FOR TWO DAYS I HAVE BEEN STUCK WITH THE FIRST COMPUTER EVER MADE!!! I am soooo getting and iPod so I can post with something FAST.

Okay, yesterday was our field trip. Watched the Avengers (HOLY CRAPP!!! LOL, okay, I made a note that The Music Man's hair was similar to Captain America's and since The Music Man is Ed, Captain America is therefore Ed. Phil was in love with Captain America so he was Mustang, and there was a chick that looked like Hawkeye who was friends with Phil so it all made sense)


QUOTES:
*As aliens are coming out of wormhole*
me to Crys-Throw. The. CHEEESSSEEE!!!

LOL. I wish Josh had been sitting next to us. He had for a while but then he left and someone took his seat.

At the restaurant/game place. They were showing horton hears a who.
They guy has 97 daughters.
Me-DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TAMPONS YOU WOULD GO THROUGH IN A MONTH-? *Waiteress comes up* Aw, crap.

lol.

gtg, mothers home.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment