Sunday, May 27, 2012

Roy is Enjoying Himself...


Don't even try to tell me that you can't imagine this!!

Roy=The Rum Tum Tugger (Cuz he's a pimp)
Winry=Victoria (Really! Can you not see Winry being Victoria!?)
Riza=Etcetra (The biggest Tugger fangirl >:))
Sheska=Electra ( I might have Etcetra and Electra mixed up)
Selim=Pouncival (Cuz they're both adorable. Don't worry. Pouncival isn't evil.)
Paninya=Cassandra (RAPE FACE!!!!!!!)
Lust=Rumpleteazer (Trust me. She wants him.)
Trisha=Jellylorum (lol Mommy cat)
Olivier=Jennyanydots (This is to cheer up Crys. And yes, Meg, I know that Olivier would gut me for this if she were real.)
Hohenheim=Asparagus (Old cat. Gus&Jelly)
Edward=Munkustrap (He's thinking: No fair, Mustang. I deserve the chicks.)
Alphonse=Alonzo (... Just chillin')


~Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment