Wednesday, May 16, 2012

SOCCER BALLS ARE SCARRRRYYYY!!

Our whole *th grade class went to the rec center today. I climbed a rock wall (the guy was hot. He keep bragging to me and crys how he had climbed the rock wall in 12 seconds. He kept yanking me up before I had hold! ...heh...giggity.) We played soccer (Mexican kid on all-star soccer team kicked me in the face with the ball) and we played badminton for two hours with whoever would walk in the door. We like, had a crowd outside our sound-proof box. It was funny cuz fairy boy (Have I mentioned him here yet?) came in and played. Lol.

Elmo, Crys, Demy, Christine, and I spent more than two class hours alphabetizing our librarians back room. So fun (IN THE JUNGLE THE MIGHTY JUNGLE...)

QUOTES: THIS MORNING...
Nessa-I know who plays finnick. *shows me pic*
Meg-...You're beautiful.



Lol. Last night was the pops concert. Mrs. (I finally found out a name to give her) ShoShow (our director) started crying. It then dawned on me that I have been in this choir since the sixth grade and that was my last concert. The other director was leaving this year too. The Music Man's mom got an award. She has been helping our choir for14 years through her 7 children. This is also the Music Man's last year.
I have only missed one concert and I have gone to every unrequired event. I just died a little guys. I went home and cried (tried to get in a tampon and failed) a little and realized how much I'll miss everyone. I didn't think leaving hell would be this sad, but it is. *Sigh*. I'll really miss everyone. You think with a title like that you'd get sentimental value, right?


Maybe this is how life works, eh? I guess...

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment