Thursday, May 31, 2012

VOCALOIDS!!!!!!

I officially love vocaloids!!!!!!!!!!! They are so freaking epic!!!! What is a vocaloid, you ask? Well, basically, they're song singing sythesizers (I think that's how you would define it. I may be wrong.). And, in Japan, they even have vocaloid concerts! Like-- I don't know how to explain it. I shall post a video instead of talking.


HOW EPIC IS THAT!?!?!?!?!? (The leek-shaped glow-sticks are pretty epic too.)

That was Hatsune Miku (or Miku Hatsune. Whichever you prefer.). She is one of the vocaloid personas. But my favorite vocaloid would have to be Kagamine Len (Or, again, you could reverse the name. That's just how they say it inJapan I think. First name Len. Last name Kagamine.) He's so kawaii~~ (That would be cute in Japanese)!!! After I learned the lyrics to "Sevant of Evil" (one of his songs) I loved him! (look below for video)

I just love that song!!! It's so amazing!! (Servant of Evil with english lyrics below)

And, now you love Len, don't you? Haha. Unless you didn't understand what happened in the video. I'm planning on writing a Friday Fantasy based on this song, so if you don't want to spoil the ending and you didn't understand the video, don't try to figure it out.


~Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment