Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ah, Spring Break

Demy here. I just got back from vacation in Branson. It was amazing! We had a little house rented out... Actually, it was a big house. I think it's bigger than my dad's house actually. But there was a pool table! I sure had some fun there. And, get this, there was a theater room!! It was wonderful! And you know what I did? Watched Cats, silly! And there was a pool not to far from the house. It was so nice! It had an infinity edge! That means that the wall at the end doesn't come out of the water so it looks like the water goes right down the hill. One of the hot tubs was like that too. And there was hardly anyone there besides us. There was also a giant chess set by the pool. I mean you had to literally Walk around on the board! I played a game on it. I kicked my dad's butt :). And I had a wonderful time with my little shadow. And by that I mean a little three year old girl. I adore her! She's so cute! But, sadly, we only stayed for two days... Oh, well, at least we got to read the Hunger Games in the car on the way home. I read it out loud almost the whole way home, so about 5 hours of reading and talking. My throat still hurts... But we're alomst done with the book now. Just need to get past the "star-crossed lovers in the cave" and then finish up the Games. But we need to read quick, the movie comes out next weekend! I plan on seeing it at least two times :)

-Demy

Oh! I almost forgot the quote! On the way to Branson we were playing a game in the car where someone says two animals and you have to think of a name for a mix of those animals. So, naturally, my brother said to my dad, "A jack rabbit and a donkey."
So then, my dad said, "A jack @$$!"
you gotta admit it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment