Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pain

I'm not exactly in pain besides my mouth hurting like b**** because of my braces. I should get them off in august though. I'm in mental pain. I've been thinking of how much I love the tromboner here lately, and it hurts to know he doesn't even like you. I mean, I don't talk to him, but I would if I could! My face turns as red as a stop sign when we even make eye contact. It's a very bad situation. I wish I could get the flirt to talk to him about me, but she likes him too. I warned her though, if he ever asks her out and she says yes, I will never talk to her again, and do everything in my power to make her life miserable. If I don't kill her first. It's against girl code, I totally called him first. I called dibs back in fourth grade. She didn't even know him in fourth grade! I win! I love him sooo much, and he'll never know it because he won't take the chance to get to know me. If he would just talk to me, it would get easier to talk to him! I could text him, but you know, he'd be like, "How did you get this number??" and I would have to be like, "Umm, I've had your number since fifth grade." and that just sounds stalkerish. I can't explain how much I hate myself for how much I love him. I'm never going to get a chance with him, I need to get over him, but I just can't! 4 years of waiting can do that I guess. I keep catching him staring at me, in my general direction at least, but I can never stare him down cuz I get too nervous and blush. Gosh, please, please I'm begging you viewers, leave me a comment on what to do. You click the box below that says reply, type your message, the click profile and click anonymous. Then publish! We, I, would love to hear from you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment