Friday, March 30, 2012

Anger

I am so mad, I could kill right now. I hate the ginger. He's got himself a new girly friend. I hope he goes and dies in a hole that bastard. I'm not going to even sensor the bad words right now. Sorry Meg, I should have listened to you in the first place. I was just to, involved in him I guess. Well, for all I care, he can go fuck himself. I hate the little whore that us going out with him too. I know it's not her fault, but she is stupid for thinking he actually likes her. I knew he was going to do something like this, and I thought maybe it wouldn't hurt so much if I knew already. I was soo wrong. The pain from this hurts. If you've had a guy do this to you, comment and tell your story. I'll post my Friday fantasy later, I need to sulk. Maybe punch a punching bag

No comments:

Post a Comment