Friday, March 2, 2012

I HAVE A SOCIAL DISEASE

It's true. Crys and I are at Demy's house, watching Cats, wearing Cats makeup and when the pizza guy-sorry chick- who was not hot!! came to the door,  I told her I had a social disease. Sooooo funny. Probably cuz I was the only wearing it. 

QUOTE:

CRAP YOU ITALICIZE!!

LET IT DIE! LET IT DIE! LET IT SHRIVEL UP AND DIE!-THE LORAX movie

How bad can I be?

WOMB TO TOMB! SPERM TO WORM!

Yes, the Lorax. A guy who travels through the sky carrying his ass. -Viktor.

Hey, Meg, wanna hear a joke about my penis? Never mind, it's too long-Viktor.


...


EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


...







We watched The Lorax today, while an evil tornado did not take us to Oz, so we were trapped in the bathroom of a stupid movie theatre. 

We we got back, had a crappy day which I will not go into.

And, at Demy's we were acting out all Wicked songs. (Demy-Elphie, Meg-Glinda)

Now we were watching Cats, it just ended. I WANT MACAVITY TO BE MY BABY DADDY!!!

Meg gonna go now, because Crys is trying to be the Lorax, using Demy's cat tail as a Mustache.


-MEG JULES GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment