Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hey there

Nobodys posted for a while so I guess I will. Wassup? Where to begin. Well since you've last heard from me, I've been yelled at my stepmom. She didn't use very nice words... I've almost finished mu fri fant and am about halfway through typing my next one (it's about Cats. Go figure.) and I've started typing a new fri fant (it's about X-men. Like a boss.) hmmm... What else...? Oh! I do believe that my cat just er... "mated" a little while ago. Not very pretty sounds... I got my costume for Cats done. It looks awesome!!! Currently I am playing Kingsom Hearts 2 and being beast at it. I love these games, man. Can't wait for kh 3D to come out *superpumped* not much time to play, though, here in the real near future. Next week I have rehersals back-to-back for Cats and the Music Man. Showtime is almost upon us! For Cats at least. It's gonna be epic! Meg had better come see it! (I would say Crys, too, but I don't reLly think sje's that in to musicals. Idk. Maybe I'm just thinking it.) Meg does love Macavity, though lol. (if she reads my Cats fri fant sue will probably get her fill on him lol.) I hope my cat has kittens!!! I'm totally naming one Mistoffelees! (and that is with two "f"'s. Not one. I learned that recently. Don't be surprised if it's spelled weong in the first couple chapters of my fri fant)

---Demyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment