Monday, March 19, 2012

Let's Be Bad

Sorry, song title, nothing to do with this post. Pervs, calm your erections. (sorry for those who just received a mental image...ew)

QUOTES

"Can anyone tell me who Anne Frank is?"
STUPID GIRL:"Like, isn't she the girl who was deaf and blind?"
ME*THINKING*:"That's Helen Keller, you dumb ass"

"NAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

From last year.
Me:I'm German
Juvenile:NAZI BITCH!
...

We watched a vid on the Holocaust today. Apparently, Josh, my former lover and current gay best friend who wants to bear my children, had to leave crying. AW! He takes his religion so seriously!

Learned the Shipoopi dance today. ROCK ON!! The girl who plays Marian and the guy who plays Harold Hill (I'm surprised he hasn't come up in our blog yet. He's so amazing! Like a monkey on crack! I'll call him the Music Man, so fitting!) had to dance, everyone recorded it.

Well, while the Pick-a-Little women and he were off stage not dancing, he and the kid that plays Marcellus (He played Ryan last summer when Christine and I did HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL TWO. (WHERE O.G. SOAP OPERA BEGAN!)) Were pretending to fight, and the Music Man is pretty short, but he squats like as far as he can and starts saying with the bosses accent ever "Get away from me lucky charms!!" and chases him around the room. So funny. He does it all the way down the stairs too.

OF MICE AND MEN WON'T LEAVE ME BE!! I FINISHED IT IN ONE DAY TWO WEEKS AGO!! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET RID OF IT!! EVERY DROP SLOT IS CLOSED!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



-MEG GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment