Monday, March 19, 2012

MEG INTERVIEWS JUSTIN BIEBER


(LOOOOOKK WHERE HIS HAND IS!!)

Me:HEY SON IN LAW...or daughter...whatever your genitals are.

Justin:You know, I get that alot. I'd like to share them with you now. Okay?

Me:As fun as that sounds...I'm gonna have to pass...and OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?!!

Justin:You know, I don't know. The doctor's are confused. I think it looks like a giraffe.

Me:...You know, I see that.

Justin:I like to play connect-the-dots with it. You know it talks right?

Me:No way!

Justin:Yeah! That's how I first seduced your son.

Me:...I'm still mad because I haven't got this months child support.

Justin:...Yeah, about that...I spent it all on Selena...

Me:...You mean like her birthday present?

Justin:Yeah! Uh,...no. I mean, I spent it on her. She costs a good 400 a night.

Me:Funny, you think she wouldn't charge as much with those man legs of hers.

Justin:Yeah, I tell her to shave em but she just...likes it. She says it turns her on to stroke it.

Me:Her legs or your Giraffe-talking genitalia?

Justin:...what are we talking about?

Me:YOU NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR RUBIA!! MY GRANDDAUGHTER!! THE ONLY ONE WITH A DISTINGUISHED SEX!!

Justin:...Oh...right...well, you see-*runs*

Me:GET BACK HERE OR I'LL TELL EVERY ONE ABOUT THAT ONE NIGHT WITH-

Justin's Genitalia:Waaaiiiitttt!! You forgetz me!!



ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES



THIS HAS BEEN A MEG GIRY INTERVIEW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment