Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'M THE QUEEN OF THE RED-HOT MAMMAS!/Al Capone Is A Buddy Of Mine...

Guns and Gangsters so much fun!
Al Capone is a buddy of mine
HE'S MY BIG-SHOT VALENTINE.

Who likes plays and old hill dramas?
This one is the cat's pajamas
I'M THE QUEEN OF THE RED HOT MAMMAS
LET'S BE BAD!!

Quotes

My Friend, Axel (yes, it's a girl):What did you say?

Me:Chicken Sexers.

Axel:That's what I thought you say...


SPEAKING OF CHICKEN SEXERS! GUESS WHO GETS TO CHAPERON A JAPANESE KID?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

(Please don't ask how chicken sexers and Japanese kids are realated...there actually very close together...)


Sorry, I didn't post early because my dad just had a mid-life crisis and decides he needs a new car every two seconds, so I can't ride into Ivy League on money so, I have to have super epically boss grades-which I can't do if I get in another project with Crys, cuz she a worse procrastinator than I am! She doesn't care about her grades! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER!! SHE'S NOT WHO I THOUGHT SHE WAS!!...I let her off the hook! lol. If you stalk ESPN you'll know what I just said.

Oh yeah, more quotes.

Teacher:When you bowed, Redranger, you reached your lower register.

Redranger:Oh, I'm sorry.

Teacher:It's good!

Redranger:Wha-oh!







P.S....

Here's a lesson they should teach you in school
When a girl gets curvy and the boys all drool
If math and science just ain't your style
Just give that teacher a wink and a smile!
For a diploma, you don't have to wait
And you can thank him later when you graduate!

I thought I would try it with my P.E. teacher(even though I have like 110 in that class, I just don't like to work) but then I remembered, she's a chick...well...

-MEG GIRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment