Wednesday, March 28, 2012

IKUNO TAKAHOSHI/HONORS ENLGISH/LET'S BE BAD/MY LIFE IS ENDING/CATS

SUCH A TITLE CAN ONLY COME FROM THE INCOMPARABLE *DRUM ROLL* MEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGG GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!

Yes! Your Meggie is back and she is extremely sorry! I have been working my ass of for the past week! And still yet there is work to do!! RE-CAP FOR MY VIEWERS

MONDAY:I met my Japanese student to which I was to host. IKUNO TAKAHOSHI. SPOKE NO FRIGGIN ENGLISH!! HARDLY ANYYY!! SORRY GIRL. Everybody got to be such friends with theirs Mine didn't say two words to me.

TUESDAY:Finally said goodbye and my ass-working-off began. Typing for Honors English (which I pray I get into!!) I am still behind on History and Algebra though. And Science. I STILL HAVE A 100 IN HISTORY AND HAVE 113 IN SCIENCE!! SOMETHING IS GOING RIGHT!! (Maybe it was the whole "If math and science just ain't your style, just give that teacher a wink and a smile!" just kidding)

I am soooo swamped. We STILL have to finish our Rube Goldburg project (hopefully) by next weekend (is what I would like). DEMY!!! YOU WERE SOOO BOSS IN CATS!!

WEDNESDAY:We saw Cats today. I TOLD YOU ALL TONY WAS GOING TO BE BOSS!! I TOLD YOU!! HE PLAYED RUM TUM TUGER!! SEXIEST TUGER EVER!!! OMG!!

Anyway, I will be working on my other blogs after this because I've been a neglective mother :(

spencerreidmindreaders.blogspot.com  and   renesmee-and-edwardjacob.blogspot.com

-MEG JULES GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment