Friday, March 9, 2012

"IT'S MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER!!!"

ANNOYING BLONDE GIRL ON ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT "FOR TONIGHT'S CELEBRITY BIRTHDAY: WHAT CRIMINAL MINDS ACTOR VOICES SIMON IN-"

ME:"MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER! MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER! I LURV YOU! I LUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRSVVVVVVVVVVVSSSS YOU!!"

32 YEARS TODAY, LOVE YOU MATT!

QUOTES

"KNOCK KNOCK!"

"Ugh, whose there?"

"...DEATH! MWAHAHA!"

*They throw food at the jokester*

"...YOU WILL PERISH IN FLAMES!"






Today we went to the skating rink during school. I thank both Demy and Cry who held my hand because I epically fail at skating. I hate Elmo for pushing me. He shall perish in flames. I won't be back blogging until my b-day (the 14!) because I'll be in the hoe-dunk state of Tennessee. Wee

WISHING I DON'T DIE OF BOREDOM

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment